Family Cruise


Advertisement
Jamaica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Jamaica
December 30th 2013
Published: December 30th 2013
Edit Blog Post

the Ladiesthe Ladiesthe Ladies

Amy, Lisa, Joni & Anita
Though I think 7 days with your family is a lot, I would do it again! But not on a cruise...

Though Royal Caribbean is amazing, we went to:

Falmouth, Jamaica

Cayman Islands

Cozumel, Mexico



For a safe and reliable/affordable transportation in Jamaica, try Michael Foster, tour guide.

We chose him to tour us around Jamaica (or did he choose us?). As we were wandering around the city, Michael followed us for a bit and spoke eloquently and confidently. Michael asked us to listen to his speech, and then we could make a decision for ourselves. He promised it would be worthwhile. There were a few people wanting us to sell us a trip, but I think it was his certainty that we should listen that caused us pause. His English was perfect as he asked, "Who is the Chairman of this group (there were 9 of us)?" Michael would ask. We kept walking and pretended to ignore him as we did a few others tour guides, but he kept asking. Finally, one or two of us pointed to Amy Shannon, the Matriarch of the Shannon family, and without missing a beat, Michael said, "Are you the Chairwoman?"

~And this was when he had me. He had no issues with the decision maker being a woman, and switched his language from "ChairMan" to "ChairWoman" in an instant, and directed his conversation at Amy. I pulled aside my brother and told him that this was our tour guide, and he closed the deal.

We were all extremely happy with his touring, as we traveled a bit throughout Jamaica before heading to the beach for a lovely day in the sun.

Michael Foster's telephone is: 1(876)954-7567, or 405-5248 /michaelfoster71@yahoo.com



Maybe one day, we will do a Shannon-Zalk Alaska trip. But not on a cruise ship.



xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Chilling at the White Witch's placeChilling at the White Witch's place
Chilling at the White Witch's place

We had the best tour guide!
Lisa and GregLisa and Greg
Lisa and Greg

So sweet... should all siblings love each other so much? Sunscreen time!
All Men (hairy or not)All Men (hairy or not)
All Men (hairy or not)

Mathew and Steven
Papa bear in his element Papa bear in his element
Papa bear in his element

(The great outdoors)


Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0933s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb