Passporters Negril, Jamaica Experience


Advertisement
Published: May 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Wed., April 15, 2009 - Arrived in Montego Bay We landed at Sangster international airport in Montego Bay, Jamaica, at around 1:30 p.m. local time. It was nice to be back to a beautiful island environment, as this was my second trip to Jamaica. This trip was especially exciting for me, since it was my children’s first time out of the United States 😊. We had a slight delay going through c... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 63, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




8th May 2009

Yay!!! You all made it!!!
I can never get enough of Jamaica!!! Negril is the best. A, I am so happy you were able to get the family there just in time for your sisters wedding. One
9th May 2009

Yeah Mon!
I'm glad you made it to our wedding in Jamaica! It meant the world to me that you and the kids were there. Not only that, it was a trip of a lifetime. Besides staying with J's family in Negril, this was one of the best times I've ever had in Jamaica - ever! Looking forward to Passporters in the Dominican Republic in August.
9th May 2009

Paradise
I've been to Jamaica on two different occasions and I can honestly say my last stay there was literally like being in paradise. Me and my family stayed in a villa which had a fantastic ocean side view. I would suggest doing a lot of water activities like snorkeling, jet skiing, try out the water trampolines, and go to Rick's Cafe and jump off the 35 foot cliff, because it's a life changing experience. Going to a country like Jamaica and witnessing the laidback, easygoing vibe that all the locals have really gives you as a traveler a sense of how great life can really be. Island living, particularly in places like Negril Jamaica, is a great way of life that is waiting to be discovered by you explorers out there, so save up your money, take a chance, and go explore it. Trust me it's definitely worth every penny.
10th May 2009

My Beautiful Trip To Jamaica
I truly enjoyed my trip to Jamaica. From the beautiful turquoise water, to the relaxed atmosphere, my trip to Jamaica was wonderful. I truly loved escaping to paradise for a few days, being surrounded by such welcoming and laid-backed natives ......I will definitely be back......it was like heaven on Earth!
14th May 2009

WOW
These pictures are awesome!! Looks BEAUTIFUL... wish i were there now!! Im glad u got to experience that.. Cant wait for mine!! :)
21st May 2009

I appreciate such a thorough blog! Very informative, great descriptions and pictures. Very fun to read and refreshing since most articles about Jamaica seem to be written by people who have never even been here! Check out the Whistling Bird Resort in Negril next time you come down. Rustic beach cottages in a very authentic Jamaican scene.
31st May 2009

Jamaica Mon!
Great pictures! Everyone looked so relaxed and totally at peace.

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 20; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb