Island In The Sun (Jamaica)


Advertisement
Published: May 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

MontegobayMontegobayMontegobay

The Bueatiful Montegobay
Reggae music surrounded by exotic beaches and captivating scenery, Jamaica is one of the most visited destinations in world. Whether Spring break, Summer vacation; Jamaica has it all. From horseback riding, water activities, hiking in the Blue Mountain, colonial history, and nightlife, were peace and relaxation is the so called vibe and theme for the Island. Some popular destination includes Montegobay where you will find the world-famous Doctor's Cave Beach; known for its blue clear blue clear crystal waters. Montegobays most popular spot appeals to both adults and children. Margaretville is known for its giant water trampolines anchored just offshore and rooftop whirlpool tubs complete the wild and watery fun.

Over the years, Margaritaville has entertained rappers Nelly, Busta Rhymes, Jermaine Dupree, P. Diddy and Run DMC and seen its share of big-name celebrities like Dennis Hopper, Danny Glover, Lance Armstrong, Cindy Crawford, Tiger Woods, Gabrielle Union and Uma Thurman. They all agree, Margaritaville is the most fun this side of Paradise!
A trip to Jamaican is not completed, without a visit to Dunns River Falls. Located in Ocho Rios; Dunns River falls is one of the very few rivers in the world that actually fall directly into the sea.
Dunns River FallsDunns River FallsDunns River Falls

The famous Dunns River Falls visited by tourist all over the world
It’s the most popular Caribbean tourist attraction.

Ocho Rios is visited by many cruise ships in the US. Dunns River falls tops the list of the world's most visited waterfalls; making Jamaica the highest grossing attraction. Negril is the Mecca of Jamaica; when it comes to popularity and the over swarmingvisit; also known for its restaurants, bars, clubs, horseback riding water sports and sightseeing. This location makes Jamaica the spot to visit for tourist, so if you’re looking for an Island in the sun, with relaxation, entertainment, and great vibes; come to Jamaica, because once you’ve been to Jamaica; you know.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb