precious moments.


Advertisement
Published: November 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

just a couple quick things.
picture this:
-me with a cloth baby wrap and few weeks old baby neyo tucked up inside for HOURS last night. contentedly cooing and grunting in his sleep.
-me sitting on the floor by a toddler bed with a big ol' three year old cuddling on my lap so i can pray for her before she climbs into bed ...only to start crying LOUD as soon as i walked out.
-one of my girls being out of control causing trouble climbing on top of the fish tank. no joke. so i called her uncle who works here. but i have so much compassion for her. another girl knows how to push her buttons and she just gets so firey. but then she cries because even though she's the ring leader for trouble of the four girls her age, she has a really hurtful past and has a super tender heart behind the brick walls of attitude and whatnot that she has built up.
-mouse/rat traps all over. and sitting up at night watching the mice and rats run around. catching a HUGE rat in a trap and all us girls calling sefton to come get it! haha. he's about my age. and he laughs so much at us for that...
-bedtime stories with my four girls. wrinkle in time and luke everett's book.
-when the kids are eating breakfast and the staff's taking care of them, i walk around to each one and say good morning and it's so cute because even the lil toddlers say it back politely with a sweet sweet smile. sometimes they hug me with porridge on their hands.

baby's crying. time for his night feeding.
that's def better than writing.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb