"I'M LATE!"


Advertisement
Published: July 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday got up, and went down to breakfast.
Porridge. The best of all possible scenarios.

On the way to work we see 2 car accidents.

Go to work and wait to get feedback from our supervisor, which means I do other productive things such as apply for jobs, email, look into how to make my life more "green," and other thought provoking topics.

Have lunch.

Continue my internet research.

Head home. While waiting for Rocky we see 15+ BRAND NEW cars (with the plastic over the hoods and tail lights) all drive past with their hazards on. It looks like something out of the movie "The Italian Job" except they are brand new cars instead of Mini-coopers. On the way home we see an exceptional amount of police (of course with their AK-47s).

Do some laundry. Have dinner. Go to bed.

Today I wake up and get ready. We walk down to the ATM. Come back to the guesthouse. Continue my Jamaican food hunger strike.

Go to work.

Do more internet research.

Eat lunch.

More internet research.

Head home.

Do laundry.

Walk to the Thai resturant for dinner, and get offered ganja on the way there.

Have dinner.

Sit up on the patio roof for a while to catch up on some writing.

Look forward to Friday because it's a National Holiday and work is closed. The entire office is going over to Puerto Seco Beach for the "FAMILY FUN DAY" complete with the most organized beer drinking contest you'll ever see!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0511s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb