Tela-Vie


Advertisement
Published: March 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This past weekend will always be one of the most memorable weekends of my entire life. I know that I am still young and I have many more memories to be made, but this weekend was filled with so many moments that I will never forget. On Friday, Annie, Leighanne, Anthony and myself left school at last period to catch the rapidito to Siguatepeque and then from there catch the bus to Tela (Tay-la). ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Drinking on the beachDrinking on the beach
Drinking on the beach

Leighanne, Annie, Katie and me
The banana boatThe banana boat
The banana boat

Annie, Leighanne and me
More drinks on the beachMore drinks on the beach
More drinks on the beach

Leighanne, Annie and I
Beach PicsBeach Pics
Beach Pics

Katie, Leighanne, Annie and I
Before the Banana BoatBefore the Banana Boat
Before the Banana Boat

Me, Leighanne and Annie



19th March 2009

You make me green!
I think this now will be my fave story. I know you will outdo this at some point though. Again reading this I am pissing myself laughing as you are chasing behind this Taxi to try and get it to stop. Hell you don't even know where you are and now you are trying to hail a taxi to bring you back to where you are supposed to be. Silly girl I cannot believe you Janet got into a vehicle with people you didn't know to be taking to someplace you have no idea of where you are. So they are taking you to a beach to party and like you said why are we going in the vehicle when the beach is walking distance. Always listen to your gut instinct you all should have said no way. Glad to know you had your fellow teachers with you. Otherwise I would have to go there and kick your tanned ass. BTW love the outfit you had on with the pics with Charles. Glad to see you are having so much fun. Also I notice the tan lines on you and that makes me jealous as well. You stated you may be looking into apllying at Tela as it seems a little more civilized. Well keeping your options open is always a good plan. You are a very smart lady and I have no doubt that you will make the best decision for yourself. Know that we all think of you constantly here and that I personally look forward to your blogs. Stay safe g/f and no more hitching rides with strangers for petes sakes you have more brains then that. I know I am shutting up now. Take care Janet. CHEERS!!!!
19th March 2009

Yes Tina I know, I know. But in reality we could've taken these guys in the end anyways. It was all in good fun and I wouldn't take back a minute of it. Running after that taxi is now how people will remember me when we all part ways. I had an incredible time there. It was truly amazing! By the way, you should check out who the Garifuna's are. Then you will really get a kick out of why it was so strange to be running after a taxi in their village lol. Love ya lots crazy girl :)
19th March 2009

Ummmm are you crazy
I agree with Tina on this one...........strange town 4am car rides............... hello , please be a little prudent in a place where every one carries a gun or at least a machete. You look great in the dress by the way. love ya lots hope you can come to cuba with us...........
20th March 2009

The pictures are so beautiful!!I am most proud of you for your venturesome attitude!!!About time you tasted that ocean!!Oh the life and times of miss J!!!I do hope you can meet up with us in Cuba!!!

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb