Recovery Time


Advertisement
Published: January 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well this entry is going to be pretty short as you will know from the previous one. I awoke at around 10 to see all my roomates asleep along with Morris, our Irish friend, sleeping on Jeff's bed. Jeff was in the spare bed in the room asleep as well. The funny story of the morning was Morris and Jeff. It started at the bar around 4am when Morris decided to go for a swim off the bar's dock. He gave Jeff his keys to his apartment along with his other valuables then jumped in. Jeff being drunk puttered off leaving Morris with nothing. So for then next two and a half hours he searched for Jeff, not finding him so not able to go to his apartment. He came to our room at 6:30 in the morning to see if Jeff was home but nope, he wasn't. He then settled on Jeff's bed to wait, a little angry, but fell asleep instantly. Jeff rolled in 20 minutes later and just climbed into the only empty bed and fell asleep. At around 9:30am Morris woke up really mad that Jeff was still not back only to realize that he was on the top bunk. He got his stuff from Jeff finally and left for home. This was the first time Jeff had gone to bed quietly, usually he wakes us all up. The rest of the day we spent sleeping it off. I think the whole island was lazing about. Being the first day of the new year some of us made our resolutions. 

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb