Guatamala


Advertisement
Published: August 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Had a crash week in Guatamala, which is just stunning and deserves much more time!

Antigua was beautiful and the shopping was great and very addictive!

Panajachel on Lake Atitlan was also stunning, although smelt slightly as clearly everything goes in to the lake....

got a boat over to San Marco for a night, very chilled place. stayed in the Pyramids and had great massages and went to a meditation centre.

Then hed down to the south coast to Monterico, stunning beach with black sand and stayed in a great room, although it did have cockroaches...

-then it was up north, via Guatamala to drop Jess off and Samy and I went on up to Tikal to see the ruins in the jungle and the monkeys!

This is short and sweet - no time to sit and write!!! but that was Guatamala, beautiful and must go back!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Jess and SamJess and Sam
Jess and Sam

Breakfast on day 1 in Antigua
Antigua marketsAntigua markets
Antigua markets

amazing market, couldnt stop spending here!
LocalLocal
Local

on his way to work at the markets
San Marcos - our little hut for the night!San Marcos - our little hut for the night!
San Marcos - our little hut for the night!

-this was in a place of meditation and yoga, we had massages and then went for our meditation session in an impressive wooden temple.
Our luxury penthouse room!Our luxury penthouse room!
Our luxury penthouse room!

and our private pool!
Sleep time!Sleep time!
Sleep time!

Our first night bus adventure! Sam getting comfy!


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb