Punta Garifauna Rock


Advertisement
Published: June 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I love the garifauna poeple they are friendly and inviting, but a little devious and why not they see so much money floating around our heads and bodies that you can{t blame them too much for wanting to take advantage of our affluence. It is great to be out of the rat race. It makes me sick to think of how much I have and how much these people do not have. All these poeple not just the Garifauna.

We decided to travel thru to Guatemala right away. It is tres expensive in Belize. Not to say it isnt a beau place to visit but not when you have a budget and every hotle room is the same price as say New Orleans when it was dry and clean, dig. We arrived in Livingston yesterday and stayed at the Tropica but we too late found a place for half price at del mar hotel. and we have seperate beds thank god for that. I am afriad Deryn migh give me a black eye and a crushed teste if I sleep next to her. LIVINGSTON is a good place a little touristy but interesting and colourful. We are taking a local guide thru to the Falls later today, it will be nice to cool off in the waters and swim on a clean beach. Last night we got into the mojoitos and cervasas pretty hard. Everyone love to stare and flirt with my blonde companion. Heck shes hot, it can{t be helped. She handles herself well with politeness and strength. She is a strong young girl and it is good to have a smart and knowledgeable travel buddy.

We will be heading to Rio Dulce tomorrow and then either up to Tikal or over to Coban then back down to Antigua. More to come. Soy lento. Ciao bambinos.

Advertisement



8th June 2006

WORD
Yay for hearing about the travelling. woot. boo for not knowing about this blog until I re-read your email, though
8th June 2006

Hey d - sounds like life is good - happy you've connected with Deryn and are having a great time - did you snorkel in Belize? Missin' ya, J xo

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb