A busy Sunday


Advertisement
Published: January 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today we decided to take advantage of the salon being closed on Sunday to work on the salon. Because Dorita (the nanny/housekeeper) has Sunday as a day off Maria came along with us. We at first went to local hardware store to pickup some things we needed for both the house and salon renovations.

We spent the day working on the 3 nail stations by rearranging the electrical wires and power bars so there are no more wires on the floor. Mimi climbed on roof to change the floodlights to those with motion detection. I assisted her because of the position of the lights it was easier to work two. We also added hooks to the side of the stations so clients can hang their purses and Maria helped us on that one.

Around 2 or so we walked to Taco Bell to have lunch. When we got back we continued to work till around 5pm or so. By then we were exhausted and decided to call it quits for the day. We went straight home had dinner together. By 7:30 or so Maria was in bed because she must get up around 5:30am to get ready for school.She catches the bus a few blocks from the house at around 6:30.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb