Jeris does a somersault


Advertisement
Grenada's flag
Central America Caribbean » Grenada
December 10th 2007
Published: December 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We have been in Grenada almost 2 weeks. The 1st week went by rather slow, with boat in yard, and us having a cow waiting on them to paint the bottom.
Finally boat went in the water last Monday at 1315, off we went to Clarkes Court Bay Marina.
Tom and Jeris came in that night. Boat was a mess. Tuesday, Jeris AND I WENT SHOPPING, WHILE PETE AND TOM ASSEMBLED THE MAIN AND OTHER THINGS.
We have rented a car for 1 week. We have been all through the island at our pace. Jeris fell in the mountain today, fortunately there was a branch that had fallen, and her feet were through but she got caught in it, her arms. The weirdest thing was she asked Tom to take a picture of her dangling 50 feet above nothing at the bottom, at which I lost it. Finally we got her out. She has 2 nasty bruises on 1 leg and some cuts. She lost her footing when she hoped up to a rock to get some fruit of a tree.
Pete is doing fine. The alternator is finally in, that was a job and a half. The bracket was wrong, we finally found a junk yard for autos...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.31s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 61; dbt: 0.2068s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb