El Salvador - Day 7


Advertisement
Central America Caribbean » El Salvador » Western » Santa Ana
September 25th 2006
Published: August 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The first half of my trip was spent in the capital of El Salvador which is called San Salvador. For a few days Marta and I went to the town of Santa Ana to visit a friend of hers. This section of the report contains pictures from there. Day Seven - Monday September 25th Before our trip to El Sal, Marta had found the phone number for a friend of hers that she'd had when she lived there. I'm cur... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Ice Cream!Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

After all that we went for ice cream! This was our reward for recognizing the superiority of that 2nd level in the playhouse. Check out the cute cones! I had chocolate (of course!) Yani bought a second cone after we were done these. I helped her finish it. I got the cone because I rock the casba!
ChurchChurch
Church

After walking all over we took a break at this church by Yani's house. We climbed up the steps and sat on the ledge next to the grass. Not *in* the long grass because there were ants in there that would have bitten our bums raw!
Palm TreePalm Tree
Palm Tree

I snapped this shot while hanging in front of the church. I'm quite happy with it.
FeetFeet
Feet

A picture of my shoes while we lounge in front of the church. These shoes have taken me to San Francisco and now El Salvador. They're super comfortable, cost me $20 and are guys shoes. They're great because they accommodate my un-narrow feet.
Long day well spentLong day well spent
Long day well spent

In front of the church I got creative. It's hot out and I'm just chillin... and looking gracefully away from the camera.
Hearts in Santa AnaHearts in Santa Ana
Hearts in Santa Ana

Only my long arms and skilled camera work could get the three of us in this shot without seeing what I was taking a picture of! GENIOUS! Anyways, we were all going to make little hearts with our hands like Marta is doing. Yani's turned out to look like a diseased heart, and I only had one free hand, so I didn't make a heart at all. Our goal of three hearts is crushed! We all went home and cried into our pillows.
Sleepy TimeSleepy Time
Sleepy Time

Marta was still mourning our lack of hearts in Yani's room. Actually, she's just resting. It started raining HEAVILY shortly after we got back and we were thankful that we'd missed getting drenched.



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb