Kiara's first trip to El Salvador


Advertisement
Published: July 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well.... after 8 years with out visiting my family in El Salvador. I decided to go back and take my little girl Kiara Renee with me. I though it will be a beautiful experience for her, she is 5 years old. And this will be her first trip out of the USA, she was really excited about seeing the beach and all the new things her uncle Vladimir told her she was going to experience soonest she arrived in El Salvador.
This my first time trying to blog or writ I am not good at it but Ill give it a try, I was born in ES moved to the US in 1995, live in Arkansas married, my wife Jessica Renee she is A nurse (RN), I am a Radiology Technician we have 2 kids: Kiara Renee she is 5 and Ethan Alexander he is almost 3.


Additional photos below
Photos: 87, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

First night out First night out
First night out

My brother Vladimir and his girlfriend estefany. Eating pupusas in Los Planes Derenderos.
Just BeautifulJust Beautiful
Just Beautiful

San Salvador at night form El Mirador, Los Planes Derenderos.
We are going to the Beach!!We are going to the Beach!!
We are going to the Beach!!

Thats all i could hear since last night, When we are going to the beach dad??
Kiara could not believe it! so beautifulKiara could not believe it! so beautiful
Kiara could not believe it! so beautiful

I will never forget that moment. Kiara's eyes were wide open, she was in a differenet world.
So different, can we stay forever dad??So different, can we stay forever dad??
So different, can we stay forever dad??

I don't know if i was happy or, if seeing kiara having the time of her life. was making me feel that way. The truth we were enjoying life.
Having funHaving fun
Having fun

Kiara and Cinthia Runing around.
La LibertadLa Libertad
La Libertad

Could not resist, I wanted to go in jump in the water soonest i got down there.
Just AmazingJust Amazing
Just Amazing

Did not know this place has become one of the most visited places in El Salvador, Punta Roca in La Libertad, now i know why. Forgot to mention it, from people all over the world.
El mueyeEl mueye
El mueye

You can find any kind of sea food here, from Lobster to Shark.
Love Sea foodLove Sea food
Love Sea food

The main thing when you go to visit one of the several beaches in El Salvador is: Seafood is every where and I just eat as much as i can get, Remember seafood is not good if is not with a cold beer.
Can you believe it !!!Can you believe it !!!
Can you believe it !!!

El Salvador has change so much in the past 10 years its unbelievable, the new things you did not get to see 10 years ago, new high ways, buildings, bridges and so on, Even the police, has dramatically change its own structure and personal, The country its clean you can see that finally our government its trying to do the right thing, which in my own opinion its the best for the future of El Salvador.
New things!!!!New things!!!!
New things!!!!

Well my little princess was just impress with all the weird stuff in El Salvador, like the famous MINUTAS, or ice-cone she wanted to try it, WOW!!!! that looks good dad but you try it first.
Snack time, oops Seafood time.Snack time, oops Seafood time.
Snack time, oops Seafood time.

Well after a few hours of looking and swimming around, and people staring at us cuz we looked like some weird bunch of guys that were in a different world. Was time for a well deserved dozen of oister with a very cold beer.
Swimming pool time.Swimming pool time.
Swimming pool time.

She got really tired of the salty water and the really hot black sand, now was time for the pool, believe it or not she stay probably 8 hours out of 12 in the water. as you can see she is really having the time of her life.
What can i say!!!What can i say!!!
What can i say!!!

That's the most wonderful feeling you can ever experience. As a parent you want to see your kids enjoying life, laughing, screaming, living the moment.
I need to get wet, it was to hot.I need to get wet, it was to hot.
I need to get wet, it was to hot.

Its been a really hot day, and i needed to jump in the water and have fun with Kiara.
She was tired.....She was tired.....
She was tired.....

After a long day playing and jumping. Soonest we got in to the hotel she was ready for bed, as you can see it did not take 5 minutes after she took a shower she dropped almost death in bed.
The rest of the Journey.The rest of the Journey.
The rest of the Journey.

More pictures of the trip to El Salvador. Here in San Diego Beach, La Libertad.


Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb