el tunco to san salvador


Advertisement
Published: December 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

well i finally got out of el tunco. that place was amazing it was hard to leave. we stayed 2 extra days but probably coulda stayed an extra month. we have about a hundred pics of sunsets though lol. on sat there was a reggae band playin at a campground so we decided to head on over and check it out. it was pretty cool there was a dj there as well and guys doing crazy ass fire tricks. the dj played mostly reggeton but he also played house of pains jump around and kriss krosses jump needles to say there was alot of jumping, mostly on my feey by a drunken french canadian lol. it was a good time though. the next day i had a bit of a hang over so i just layed out and got burnt pretty good. yesterday i did nothing but take a dip in the pool and read in a hammock in the shade. we chilled at night and talked to everyone else at the hostel and hit the csack.
we got up today and had breakfast i was dreading having to get on 2 chicken busses but we got our bags and walked up to the road and a sec later a car drove by and then backed up 2 girls said they would give us a ride to la libertad so we were excited and sqeezed in there tiny car. then it turned out they were goin to san salvador so they gave us a ride all the way here. we found the tica bus place got our tickets and got a room at the same place we leave for managua at 5am tomorrow.
well ill see u in nicaragua

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb