Punta Cana, the land of dancing bartenders


Advertisement
Published: January 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

That is really one of the best paradise places I've ever been to!
Nowhere in the world you are met by the ladies in national costumes who take pictures and musicians!
Nowhere in the world I saw happy and hospital personnel that sings and dances while cleaning your room, making coctails, or taking order in the restaurant!

We came there on Friday noon and had all day free! Luckily, the sun was hiding behind the clouds so we didn't get the sunburn in the first day)
We lived in Cataloniya Royal, adults only section. That was perfect! We could either spend time on our private beach or go to the public one, we had a huge choice of restaurants to go and we had magnificent service)

One day we went to Hard Rock Cafe to get another pin to my collection.
Punta Cana HRC has Shakira's pants, Steven Tyler's suit, Lenny Kravitz' and Metallica's guitars, Madonna's top from her Blond Ambition Tour and many other treasures! I was impressed by George Lynch's guitar made out of bones and a scull!

That very day there was this huge earthquake in Haiti. First we thought it was a joke, 'cause
222

he carried the fruit shashlik just right on his head
none of us felt anything! But watching CNN made us horrified and grateful to God, luck or whatever other thing that saved Dominican Republic from that!

Freshly made tropical fruit juices for breakfast! Pina Colada and Banana Mama were my favourite coctails while sunbathing and tequila for dinner) Isn't that a paradise? 😊)



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb