"Walks along the beach"


Advertisement
Published: May 1st 2013
Edit Blog Post

So have you ever heard or read on dating sites or a person's media profile. Under things they like to do? Walks on the beach. Well down here its down right fun lol! One of the many things you can do or see are the types of people there. The young old skinny fat you name you"all see it. Topless ladies including many that shouldn't be lol. And that speedo guy you wish you hadn't seen! Of course you will run into the sales guy trying to sign you up for an excursion. Or to take you to his store. Sometimes its hard to be nice o these people when you really don't want to listen to their pitch. Then there are the massage ladies. Where in a span of three minutes you can go from $60 an hour to $30 an hour lol! Wonder how many pay the $60? Well anyway I started my walk today and went back to a restaurant/ bar we hung out a lot last May. It was called the Aqua Beach Club but the name has been changed to the Poseidon Bar Grill. Was kinda disappointed for none of my old friends still worked there. So I made some new ones! Many improvements so the new owners must have money. In the nearby shops(where Stephanie went crazy lol) my favorite salesman and friend Antonio had moved on, bummer. I guess its closer to a mile down there but doesn't seem like it when you meet and talk to people along the way. So had a two mile beach walk. Most of the vendors sales people take on nicknames. Today's favorite....Cucumber lol! Well got home made me some angel hair pasta with sauce and called it a day. A lil tired and definatly burnt.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb