Geoffrey Eiten


Advertisement
Published: October 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Geoffrey Eiten


Geoffrey Eiten Parents with young children will be relieved to know that we know which cells contain the more graphic imagesand we can easilly avoid these when appropriate.

Geoffrey Eiten After the tour you will enjoy lunch: freshly prepared BBQ'd fish with rice and vegetables.
(continues below)
With lunch over, we take a gentle stroll along a shaded trail, through the tropical dry forest to Playa el Coco, one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. You can relax, and enjoy the peace, enjoy a swim on the gently sloping beach, or the more adventurous can explore.

Geoffrey Eiten - We carry snorkelling equipment for use by guests.
We leave the beach in the late afternoon to return to the boat.

For the return journey, we sail to the south of the island taking in the great sea viws of the island in the gulf.
Geoffrey Eiten
Enjoy a cocktail or two as the sun gently sets behind the island.
A very special day out.
Enjoy a little bit of Costa Rica's recent history, enjoy a secluded island, stroll through tropical dry forest, and enjoy a beautiful beach all in one day.
Geoffrey Eiten
Not forgetting a great sea cruise on the beautiful Paradise. A day you will remember for years.
Geoffrey Eiten travel blog.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb