Burned hardcore in Manuel Antonio


Advertisement
Published: January 29th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Sunscreen Sucks!!! Well, it doesn't work apparently. Ben and I are both a bit on the lobster looking color right now. We have had three fabulous days on the beach and have been dining really well. We found a nice beach front hotel and have been reading books furiously on the beach. Went for great dinners the last two nights and little did we know, we were having dinner during a neverending happy hour where drinks were 2 for 1. Needless to say, Lauren and I were done by 9PM and wandered back home. Talk about living easy. Today we spent the day within the national park watching the monkeys swing from tree to tree. Lauren has a bump on her head from what she thinks is some sort of nut a monkey threw at her. Took some interesting filmage of these crazy critters but unfortunately didn't get Lauren's 'attack' on film. Off to Montezume tomorrow to hit the beach yet again and some waterfalls. Now that our legs have "healed" from our hike, we will rest our skin for the long day of busing and ferry riding.

Hope you are all well. Here are a few pics of our journey so far

Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb