Grayson's first visit to the doctor


Advertisement
Published: September 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Grayson has been sick for a few days so we decided to venture out to an ER or a clinic (it’s Saturday so we didn’t think we would find a doctor’s office open). A neighbor recommended a doctor nearby. We followed him to an odd indoor mall. We arrived at 8:50 am and the office didn’t open until 9. A nurse was already there so she did the prep work (took temp, weight, height). We were sitting in the waiting room and the receptionist arrived with 2 teenagers. Shortly after their arrival they screamed and ran out of the office. There was a lot of commotion and we believe her car was stolen but can’t be for sure. Anyway, we met with the doctor, a very attractive, well poised and studious looking young woman. She told Grayson it was time for his examination. Grayson jumped up on the examining table planted his face down and stuck his butt up in the air. A little embarrassing, but all went well…she examined Grayson, spoke to us, wrote a prescription, and said farewell. We stood up to leave and Kilon asked “do you have a card”? Her facial expression was classic…..she looked a bit perturbed and said “no, why do you ask me that question”? I glanced over at Kilon and he looked confused. So, I said “honey she thinks you said car”. He laughs and said “I said ‘carD’ like a ‘carD’ with your phone number on it”. The doctor just laughed and apologized for thinking he asked if she had a car instead of a card.
Office Visit: $23
Grayson diagnosis: a potential for bronchitis, also warning about his outdoor allergies

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb