tamarindo to montezuma to jaco to manteverde to san jose


Advertisement
Published: December 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

well ive been in costa rica for a bit now and about all i can say about it is there are alot of hookers and cocain.
anyway...
the rest of our time in tamarindo was pretty crazy i went out four nights in a row and wore myself ragged. but it was fun. i even got to play a digerdoo (thanx mike u chippy bastard). we finally left tamarindo and took a shuttle to santa theresa which was nice we saw allen there again and hung out at dnn bar. were we laughed for over an hour cause of some freaky looking cowboy pirate doing the weirdest dance ive ever seen. i decided to take it easy the next day cause i was getting a cold so i just layed in a hammock all day. the next day i went to take money out of account and the atm was telling me i had to money in my account so of coarse i started to freak out. i went back to the hostel and went online and checked my account and it was all in there. so i figured it was just a shitty machine. we then left santa theresa and went to montezuma which is nice i huess but not much to do there other than the waterfalls which were amazing. mike decides to jump off the highest point were 5 people have died trying. that goofy bastard. luckily he just made it and he knew he almost saw his maker. we hiked up to the top waterfall and did some swimming then went back to the hostel and decided to leave for jaco te next day. we decided to take a boat to jaco cause it would save us 7 hours of travelling time. oh but i hate getting on boats. but i made it with out hurling all over myself with the aid of dramamine of coarse. we got into jaco and i went to the bank to try to get money and it was a no go again. so i had to use the last of my money to call my bank to see if they put a hold on my card. but they say they didnt but the bank should be able to advance me some money all i need is my passport and my card. so i went back to the bank and waited in line for about a half an hour and was actually able to get money. we grabbed a cab to the hostel were allen had told me was staying we got there saw allen chillen and went to a bar and played pool (i actually sunk an 8 ball to win a game yay) thats when i started to notice the massive amounts of prostites in the place. it was crazy we went to another place afterwards and there were about 25 guys and 50 hookers so we left and went to the hostel. allen left the next dsy we stayed and ended up goin out with a group from the hostel we just had a few beers and went back to the hostel.the next day we left for monteverde. we actually got there earlier than expected. it was a very nice mountain town. reminded me of the town in the begining of the deer hunter. but unfortunantly the weather was terrible so we made reservations for a canopy tour and stayed in. the next day the weather was worse so we had to cancel the tour and did nothing all day. we decided to leave for san jose the next day so we can make our way to puerto viejo so here we are now in san jose.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb