Stray animals – Fundraising happening in Jacó, Costa Rica


Advertisement
Costa Rica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Costa Rica » Puntarenas » Jaco
October 13th 2011
Published: October 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Jacó is a coastal town in Costa Rica´s Puntaneras province. Located in the Central Pacific Region, it belongs to the most popular beaches in Costa Rica. Jacó is approximately one hour by car from San José and Costa Rica's primary International Airport (SJO). Jacó's natural beauty and close proximity to San José and the International airport(SJO) attracts many international and local tourists. Jacó also hosts the largest selection of hotels, vacation rental condos and homes, tours and excursions, as well as over 75 restaurants, several beach bars, nightclubs and discos, and 3 casinos.

Jacó Beach has become the most developed and visited vacation destinations in all of Costa Rica. Beautiful National Park Manuel Antonio National Park is only one hour South of Jacó.



When you think of this beautiful beach town, you probably imagine amazing beaches, gorgeous nature and hospitability, but probably you don´t imagine the overpopulation of stray animals that are also there.

Therefore on November 11, Friday 2011 the Asociación Pro Bienestar Animal, also known as McKee Jacó, will hold their annual fundraiser. The Annual McKee Fiesta will be a dance and dinner at the Amapola Hotel in Jacó.

Money that will be collected from the festivities will go to the rescue and rehabilitation of homeless animals in the Jacó area.

You can expect to experience live music by the local band Chupacabra, lots of dancing, food and glass of wine- all inclusive with the purchase of your ticket.

Moreover, there will be also a silent auction and raffle, to make a little extra for the animals.

More information about the event on http://www.mckee-jaco.com/mj_party_fiesta.html



(By Marketa Sobotkova – Marketing intern)



Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb