Conspiracy theory


Advertisement
Published: December 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Once again I am on a keyboard with very strange positioning of punctuation keys, so its not bad grammer, but I cant find an apostrophe! ALso no pictures for this one, though if I have the time I"ll add the frogs later!

So Boxing day arrived and in a weird twist of luck the sun came out, it didnt just come out, it blazed and made choosing accommodation with a pool a necessity! We spent the entire day lounging around, recovering from all the excitement of the previous days and admiring the tropical birds and cute little frogs that live in the grounds. We had breakfast in "Rickys Place" which definitely deserves a mention. Every ngiht at 8pm you can go and watch "Proof" the true story of 9-11, because the truth is that they werent passenger planes at all. Having seen this advertised we thought it was just some weird movie that they showed, but entering the cafe was like sdtepping into real life X-files. "Mike", which Im sure is not his real name sits in the cafe all day spreading "the word". He has long blonde crazy hair (a bit like mine actually) and is, surprise surprise, American. He distills colloidal silver which he sells in old beer bottles as a miracle cure for, well, pretty much anything. It was much heralded for its properties soothing insect bites, so I was sorely tempted. However, when I discovered that you to drink it, I resisted. We overheard Mike telling an American coupld about the truth. For those that are interested, the truth is that there is no truth. The film, THe Matrix, was genius becasue it opened our eyes to what is really out there, and made us aware that you cannot trust all that you see. he then started drawing crazy diagrams and told the couple to take them to any physics department at any university and they would know, they would jsut know exactly what it was without you having to say a word! The reading material dotted around the cafe comprised books such as The I-Ching, the art of war, and Alice in Wonderland! There were also a few home made dossiers with bold black writing on saying Top Secret! Mysteriously there were also two toy teletubbies placed in a compromising position on a tree.

Having said this the homemade bread was fantastic!!

We left Puerto Viejo de Talamanca somewhat enlightened, a touch browner and looking forward to the next adventure!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0788s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb