Man- this really feels like work


Advertisement
Published: August 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Now I am back here with Rachel for a 4th time this year. We have begun setting up a lot of the house. After bringing down 260lbs worth of stuff, we have started a number of small projects. Fortunately and unfortunately we cannot start anything too large because we are GOING TO BE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION! We were selected to appear on the show “House Hunters” on HGTV. They are filming us for a high-definition special called House-Hunters International, and shooting will begin on the 16th of August. Because of this we cannot start to do too much work until they get our before pictures. Then it will be a mad-rush to get them to do nice looking “after” shots before they leave.

We have started to work on funny things like cabinet hardware and re-wiring telephone and cable lines. I hope things look good for the TV show. It will be great advertising!

The next step in our planning will be working on bringing down our two huge cats and our Tibetan Mastiff named Gus. The house feels empty without some animals.



Matt


Orchid Lodge's Website - http://www.theorchidlodge.com
Click here to read our blog - http://blog.theorchidlodge.com

Advertisement



14th September 2006

You have to let us know when the shows going to air. It's a great show without it being about the people to know. Also we'll make she to tell people to watch. As you said good advertising!
3rd October 2006

TV show
Yeah, it's so staged that I am embarrased to tell people when it's going to air :)

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb