ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZip it!


Advertisement
Costa Rica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Costa Rica » Guanacaste » Samara
February 11th 2010
Published: February 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Zipping above the canopy with ocean views you could only imagine. For today, we'll let the pictures speak for themselves...


Additional photos below
Photos: 51, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Half of the fun was just getting there!Half of the fun was just getting there!
Half of the fun was just getting there!

Indeed. Our journey to Miss Sky's Canopy Tours included over an hour's drive on an unpaved, diveted, river covered road. While we hadn't expected to encounter such an experience, it sure added to the joy of the day!
Canopy Tour for the day!Canopy Tour for the day!
Canopy Tour for the day!

http://www.missskycanopytour.com/reservationsDiscounts.htm


11th February 2010

Nikki
WOW NIKKI! Looks like you're having such a wonderful time! Fill up that journal so you can always have great memories to read when you get older :) We love you!
11th February 2010

zip
I remember feeling like a bird the one time I went zip lining, just gliding over the tree tops. We didn't get a view of the ocean, we were on the Atlantic side of Costa Rica, but had mtn and jungle views Just amazing!
12th February 2010

Love the photos
Man that looks so exciting. This reminds me the world is not all sub zero right now. Keep having fun and I will keep enjoying seeing you having fun.
12th February 2010

re: love the photos
You would LOVE it here, Martyn! Next time, you come with us for sure. In fact, perhaps we should start talking about doing this in the fall instead of Hawaii...
12th February 2010

WOW
GREAT PHOTO'S.......ALL OF THEM ARE WONDERFUL. CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW COOL IT IS TO BE THERE. ENJOY YOURSELVES.....IT WILL COME TO AN END...LOL... THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT PHOTO'S AND COMMENTS.

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 12; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb