time for the real vacay!


Advertisement
Published: July 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

so we´re officially done with school...yay!! yesterday they gave us each huge homework packets to study for our tests today (and carrie had to write a 300 word paper as well...). we pretty much decided to screw that. well...carrie did, what a shock!! she had to convince chad! but he didn´t have as much work, or the paper, so whatev. instead we spent the morning walking the entire samara beach, which was QUITE the task. it took about 3 hours and our bodies were already DEAD from surfing yesterday. SPEAKING of surfing, we kicked ass on the waves yesterday!! carrie took a lesson and made it look easy. chad managed to figure it out all on his own (i know, i couldn´t believe it either!!). overall, we were probably...no DEF the best beginners out there. yeah, i know, US, the uncoordinated couple. sorry, no pics of that though, it was way to intense to worry about cameras. we might try again sometime later on our trip, but today we are SOOOOO sore. it was a great time though, for sure! tomorrow we´re taking a shuttle to the Cloud Forest in Monteverde. it will be cooler there (65 degrees...brrrr!) but much more rain foresty. were going to try ziplining there (hopefully carrie doesn´t wet herself...) which should be ¨fun.¨ we´ll update you once we get there. we´re going to try to find a place with free internet so we can finally add some pics. love you all!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



7th July 2007

school
yabadabadoo------ School is out,but what no A+ reprot card.Ok what ever go off zip linning through the tree's, like a couple of monkey's, yaya maybe im just a little jealous. Send lots of photo's, that is somthing I have always wanted to do. Have a zip-ede-do-da- day Love Dad

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb