barely passing


Advertisement
Published: July 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

So...school´s a bit harder than we expected. Oh well, solo 3 dias mas!! And it´s by the ocean, so when we get bored with class we can just watch the waves. At least chad can, his class is outside. Carrie got stuck indoors (but at least she has a/c :-)) so she just stares out the windows at the crazy fighting and jumping squirrels. They´re bright orange with gray mohawks..way cool. Sorry we haven´t uploaded any pics yet, but we have been taking them. The internets are sooo slow and we pay by the minute, so it hasn´t really been worth it yet. When we stay somewhere with free internet tho, we´ll try to add some. We hit the beach today. Montezuma had prettier and more deserted beaches, but the waves here are smaller (aka more carrie-sized). Tomorrow morning we´re going boogie-boarding before class, which starts at noon. We´re starting to plan our trip inland to Monteverde, which has an amazing cloud forest and great zip-lining/canopy tours. But that should be great, and we already have great tans! Sorry we haven´t called still, we´re going to try again tonight, so keep the lines open! Hopefully we can figure out these damn phone cards...be smarter than the payphone. Miss you guys tons and hope you´re all having half as much fun as we are! Talk to you soon!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



4th July 2007

Missed Call
Darn Darn and Darn--- I missed the call and to hear your voice. But Frank filled me in on the call and it sounds like you are having a great time, and better than you even thought it would be. Now I hope you are studying hard and we will get a good report card. :) Keep on having fun LOVE Dad
4th July 2007

4th
>>>>>>>HAPPY 4TH OF JULY<<<<<<< to the both of you--- from Mark, Frank and Luke

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0318s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb