Dwelling In The Magic Of Tamarindo, Costa Rica


Advertisement
Published: June 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Are you searching for a place where to have your vacation from? You should consider this tranquil and private escape which awaits you in this beautiful location in Costa Rica. Tamarindo is situated on the Northern coast of the Pacific Ocean in Guanacaste province. Its population is sparse but swells in the tourist season. Formerly a sleepy village which depended on fishing, this place has quickly become a tourist hub. Why don’t you come and enjoy dwelling in the magic of Tamarindo, Costa Rica with its unspoiled beach spots, biodiversity, and ease of access?

Take a tour into the rainforest

Before you hit the salt water of the Pacific Ocean, check out Tamarindo National Wildlife Refuge. It is a beautiful rainforest with 1,000 acres big. Take a boat and canoe through this sanctuary having an abundance of mangrove trees, leatherback turtles plus monkeys swinging above you from one branch to another.

Take a dip in the ocean

With a super long beach boasting of perfect sand and excellent waves, enjoy a pleasant experience with unique sea turtles. This beach is world famous for its perfect yearlong warm water plus epic waves. If you watched the movie “Endless Summer Two”, it was shot on location along this beach. If you are a beginner swimmer, be careful to avoid accidents. The currents sometimes get a bit intense. However, nothing will stop you from getting wet and enjoying a dip in the sparkling blue warm water. You will get a lifelong experience.

There is also great snorkeling Tamarindo as one of the crowd pullers. It is one of the favorite activities you can take part in. You will get amazing experiencing sharing the ocean water with amazing creatures. You can take a sunset catamaran tour from the various companies available. It will be a vacation of a lifetime which will be full of relaxation and rejuvenation for your mind, body, and soul.

Outdoor activities

Are you not a fun of water activities? Then, there are lots of outdoor activities you can engage in. You will have choices such as horseback riding, tennis, tennis, waterfall escapes, or a ride around town in a golf cart. You can as well lie in your hammock and watch the sun go down. Everyone will get an eyeful while in Tamarindo.

Take your taste buds on a ride

You will be thrilled with the world-class dining including the local Costa Rican menu. The area has a huge supply of fresh seafood, vegetables, and fruits. Imagine enjoy all those mouthwatering dishes on the sand as you watch the sunset. There are German and French confectionaries to mix things up.

Enjoy a memorable nightlife

Costa Rica is a home of Salsa dancing, so it is synonymous with the locals in Tamarindo. Hit one of the many happening spots and have a blast. You will be able to enjoy well prepared exotic drinks and to dance the night away. You do not have to keep glued to your work desk. Take a moment to cool off the steam dwelling in the Tamarindo magic spell. It will invigorate your life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.039s; cc: 14; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb