Raise money while searching the internet


Advertisement
Published: March 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

It’s the fastest and easiest way to raise money for charities: Goodsearch.com. It is all over the news and even Oprah is promoting it on her show and in her magazine “O”. Goodsearch is a search engine, powered by Yahoo. The big and great difference between Goodsearch and every other ordinary search engine is that when you use this site, you can raise money for a charity of your choice.

Another part of the website is Goodshop. Goodshop is a great website where most of the worldwide known shops are listed. Shops such as Ebay, Apple store, Best buy, Dell, Gap, Bloomingdales, Macy’s, Nike, Wallmart and a lot more.

Tropical Adventures is one of the charities you can support when you are using this website. With every single search about 1 cent can go to our foundation. The economic crisis has a big effect on all the non-profits and also on The Tropical Adventures foundation. Especially now we can use every cent to continue our work.

Oprah:

"Imagine if every time you logged on and looked up the caloric content of the snack you just ate, you earned money for charity"



So the next time when you are going to look something up or buy something over the internet think of goodsearch.com And don’t forget to tell your friends, and tell your friends to tell their friends, so they can tell their friends and so on.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0638s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb