Gucci Timepieces & jewellery Honors ‘Best New Artist’ Nominees and ‘Person of the Year’ at the XII Annual Latin Grammy Awards


Advertisement
Published: November 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Gucci Timepieces & jewellery and therefore the Latin Recording Academy® square measure happy to celebrate their partnership at the XIII Annual Latin GRAMMY fake rolexAwards in metropolis with many initiatives throughout the week of Nov twelve. The exclusive biennial partnership between Gucci Timepieces & jewellery and therefore the Latin Recording Academy began last year with the launch of a special-edition assortment of timepieces and jewellery designed by Gucci inventive Director Frida Giannini and galvanized by the eclectic world of occupant music.

This year, Gucci Timepieces & jewellery can unveil its latest 2 models within the I-Gucci Latin GRAMMY® assortment at associate exclusive suite at THEhotel in metropolis wherever special guests, as well as Latin GRAMMY nominees, can have the chance to preview the gathering. The new designs feature a 44mm pink gold PVD case complemented by a good, black or white GG rubber strap. These special editions can profit The Latin Recording Academy and its initiatives to support young and rising artists on the international music scene and strengthen international awareness of the importance of the culture. Guests also will relish the ‘Gucci Latin GRAMMY Traveling Exhibit’ illustrating the history of the Latin GRAMMYs and a range of historical Latin GRAMMY record.



On Nov fourteenth, Gucci Timepieces & jewellery can acknowledge the young and rising Latin artists appointive within the ‘Best New Artist’ class with the special-edition I-Gucci Latin GRAMMY watch. Nominees embrace Gaby Amarantos (Brazil), First Stateborah De Corral (Argentina), Elain (Cuba), Ulises Hadjis (Venezuela), Los Mesoneros (Venezuela), Juan Magán (Spain), Rosario Daniel Ortega (Argentina), Piso twenty one (Colombia), 3BallMTY (Mexico) and Ana Victoria (Mexico).

In addition, Gucci Timepieces & jewellery can honor eight-time Latin GRAMMY winner, betray GRAMMY® winner and therefore the ‘2012 Latin Recording Academy Person of the Year’, Brazil’s Caetano Veloso with a novel I-Gucci Latin GRAMMY watch set with forty two diamonds (0.924ct). solely 2 of those models are created, the second of which is able to be given to profit Caetano Veloso’s charity of alternative in Brazil, Fundacion oral Cazuza, a non-profit HIV interference and treatment organization for youngsters and children.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb