Day 30


Advertisement
Published: November 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today consisted of sunbathing and hunting for ham. Of which there is none in Belize. (ham, that is) Or any meat/fish that isnt frozen actually.

In the evening we had the best bargain of the century: lobster tails, coconut rice, garlic potatoes, cheesecake and 2 rums each for $20belize, which is TEN DOLLARS. amazing. it was so so so good (minus the raging winds which ended up blowing Tashas rum over her lap..). Did a bit of non-crazy bar hopping after this but it seemed a bit dead in town! We ended up at Oceanside which was a bit of a lame club but we got some drinks bought for us by an admirer of Tashas who ended up making her do Kareoki hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa her face was hilarious. She thought she'd be clever and suggest an English song that was probably unheard of in Belize (her american friend certainly hadnt heard of it), but guess what...the songmaster had it!!! hahaa so tasha had to sing her heart out to Valerie, and it was lovely. She did England proud! Eventually we were roped into doing a Madonna number too so we swiftly left before anyone could corner us with Come On Irene.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.189s; Tpl: 0.033s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1066s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb