24th Dec


Advertisement
Published: December 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The diving trip was fully booked so went snorkeling with everyone else on the trip. Met up at Raggamuffin Tours after having a wander around the island (take 20 mins if that to walk from one end to the other but is lovely, tropical paradise). Took my own snorkel stuff. There where 3 stops, Coral garden, Shark and ray alley and then Hol Chan Marine Park. Got fruit, lunch, water and rum on the tour. The snorkeling was great, stroked a ray (thankfully no incidents here..), saw a shark, spotted eagle ray, eel and a turtle. Saw some divers and in fairness they didn't have too much of an advantage diving. We could free dive and saw plenty from the top.
Sadly a few people felt a little sick but all in all it was a good day and not too sunny so still not burnt! Doing well :-)

Wish I had a waterproof camera! Will get photos off of Amy later!

Ate out as a group at Herbal Tribe, this is where the day started to fall apart. 2 tables were served fine but ours we waited 2 hours for the food, it was cold or uncooked when it came out so most people didn't eat anything and they wouldn't take anything off the bill to apolagise. So would not recommend, the service was appalling and it put a downer on Christmas eve. Went back to Femes for a rum to try and lighten the mood before crashing out.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb