day37, 38, 39 and 40


Advertisement
Published: July 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

day 37-Nat usually sleeps with the lamp on and the night she doesn't, loz sleep talks in the middle of the night and tells her that theres someone in the room. Nat freaks out and cries. Went to the supermarket after work for big shop. Loz and nat dress up as retards for chat roulette.

Day 38- Nat slept in fear with the light on. Hurricane debby was in florida and heading to Nassau. Loz and Amelia go to cable beach to be surrounded by all the newly weds from the sandals resort.

Day39- Finally weekend. Woke up in the night by thunder. Went to the zoo. fed the parrots and saw the amazing flamingo march. went to fish fry. Waited 45 minutes for our food, loz kicked off and sent her food back. Went to tiki bar on the beach sunbathed and had our favourite sands beer.

Day40- Went out with yvonne to atlantis for the breakfast buffet. the best breakfast we have had and should be for $120.Strutted up and down the famous Queens 66 steps. Went to philis house party and got on the rum. Nats legs were covered in big juicy bites.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0239s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb