day 33 34, 35 and 36


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 33- Massive floods everywhere. Amelia finds a sean kingston lookalike on the side of the road asleep and dribbling and decides to take pictures of him. Loz did the washing and ironing (something you dont see very often) and went for a run along the beach. Nat cooked dinner.

Day 34-happy fridayyy! On the way to work and Loz not looking where shes goin walks into a metal signpost and goes into work with a bump on her forehead. loz went to bed at 8pm that night and amelia and nat stayed up watching immature videos.

Day 35-Nat got woke up by loz singin and cracking open monkey nuts. Lozzas mummas birthday, so skype date it was. Went to the mall, shopped til we dropped. Saw a hamster giving birth. Went to watch what to expect when expecting at the movies. all came out very broody..well apart from amelia who thinks kids are snotty. Went to senor frogs for food and beers.

Day 36- Loz and nat went on an adventure to sandyport for a meal on the beach and to watch the football. Loz craving peanut butter and nat craving coke ran to the shop later to cure those cravings.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb