day 8 9 and 10


Advertisement
Published: May 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 8-Woke up to the sun shining in our bahamian crib. Discovered more bites on our body. Nat did all the ironing..her favourite hobby. Went to Cable beach to tan our tushes. Came home and skyped friends and fam. Rach was well impressed with lozzas and nats skype dance. Drank a bottle of rum and went down to Senor frogs. Had the biggest fajita platter along with 3 yards each. The yards went straight to lozzas head and the karaoke man got her up on the karaoke with him. The graduation yanks arrived, the worst dancers ever may i add. Headed home in the early hours of the morning and continued the party back at our apartment.

Day 9- Went to the beach for cat naps, hottest day so far. Loz and Amelia got woke up by Nat screamin in the sea because she was being chased by an eel. Went to the supermarket for candy and peanut butter. Amelia and Mart went downtown to explore and had a tour of princess Margaret hospital. Later all went to a Greek restaurant on cable beach and got on the three courser. Loz aka 'bin' ate all her meal aswell as everybody elses food.

Day 10- Got our exam results..yup were all brainy babes. Went to Marts hotel and sprawled on the hammocks. Met a consultant from the hospital named Tony who wanted to take us out for dinner, so we took him up on the offer and he drove us to subaro. Went to The Marley resort on the beach which is owned by Bob marleys widow. Went back to the beach and loz and amelia jumped off the pier decking into the water, Amelia lost her camera. Went to burger king, so far we've lost count on how many men we have asked for their autograph thinking their sean kingston. some pretty chunky men over here.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.029s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0134s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb