Message in a Bottle


Advertisement
Bahamas' flag
Central America Caribbean » Bahamas » Nassau » Bahamas
February 2nd 2011
Published: February 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post



Lose your 17 layers of clothing, stop sloshing around and park the woolly mammoth booths.. Trade it all in for flip flops and your skimpy attire! Unhook from the regularity and free yourself from the mundane....

This morning, when we turned on the radio to collect our weather information, our routers provided a quick update on the freezing storms hitting the mid-west and travelling towards the north-eastern coast of the US and Canada.

Today is one of those days where we reflect on our surroundings in appreciation for the privileged way that we live. For the past several days, we have been anchored in a beautiful little lagoon, surrounded by turquoise warm waters and fair skies. The warm ocean breezes top the 80’s during the day and are a pleasant 65-70 during our slumber hours.
The stuff dreams are made of.

We have been savouring lobster dinners on the aft deck after a fun day of hunting them from the colourful reefs.
If we could bottle it up and ship it to you, we would, but the only way we can share all this with you is for you to join us for a little while...


We do not state this to tick anyone off or “rub it in” so to say, but to encourage you to take a break from the cold and come thaw your bones and share in our lifestyle while you recharge your batteries. Perhaps a good cure for the winter blues is in fact for you to come Rub some of this good stuff in for yourselves...Wouldn’t that just hit the spot??
It’s what the doctor ordered!!!

Just for curiosity sake... Take a moment and browse the available flights from your area to Nassau Bahamas... Tell your boss you require a week to renew your body and soul (use the word psychotherapy...that usually gets them) and stick the kids with the in-laws or out-laws if necessary. Pack your smallest bikini, sunscreen and favourite book and come on down man ... the weather is hot and the beers are cold....

Be spontaneous!! The best moments are often those that have not been planned out too long in advance!!! Just do it!!!

What have you got to loose? The snow may very well still be there upon your return!!

Ok... Enough... We know you got the message... Just drop us a note and we’ll book you up. That simple!
www.WeBeSailing.com

Here are a few pics of the lovely island and lagoon we have been hording this week...





Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Cath of the dayCath of the day
Cath of the day

What a MONSTER of a lobster...


3rd February 2011

Eric et Annie sur leur voilier au Bahamas
Dire qu'ici on gosse dans la marde blanche...

Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 91; dbt: 0.1339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb