Cold Front


Advertisement
Bahamas' flag
Central America Caribbean » Bahamas » Abaco
January 3rd 2008
Published: January 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

six years old?six years old?six years old?

he worked so hard on this
Matt showed up on Tuesday and he brought winter time with him. It is really cold, it is sixty something with the wind blowing up to 30 knots all day and night. You need your sea legs just to stay on the boat at the dock. We have started our winter workout routine at the small resort fitness faclity. By the time we get back we will look like Hans and Frans. I know we are in paradise but we are wearing jeans and sweatshirts and staying and reading.
We are starting to get into a rountine, breakfast, reading, workout, lunch/laundry, emails, reading/nap, dinner and sleep at 9:30. Tonight was a bit different. We were invited to the Royal Marsh Harbor Yatch Club Social tonight. We showed up with a six pack of Kalik, local beer, and a box of Club crackers. We were greeted warmly by the old folk. We were the youngest by about 35 years. It was fun trading stories and making friends. Sue was my favorite, she is 60 and still runs marathons, made me feel bad about just doing halfs.
All and all it was a good night and we hope for good weather this weekend and next week.



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

it's colder than a polar bear's toenailsit's colder than a polar bear's toenails
it's colder than a polar bear's toenails

it may only be 60 but it's cold to us


Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb