B4 Tavel Blog #3


Advertisement
Aruba's flag
Central America Caribbean » Aruba
October 8th 2013
Published: October 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What does diversity look like in this country? What different races are prminent in the society?

http://www.phrasebase.com/countries/aruba/



The aricle on Aruba is mostly about that specific country and jsut facts about it. It tells where Aruba is located, What are the religions in Aruba, and the type of government etc. But then at the very end it tell a little about the variety of races in Aruba, which isn't a lot. It also states about the death rate in aruba and just important statistics that would concern people, who would like to tavel there. In addition, to that it gives information on the major nationality in Aruba and the common languages that are spkoen there. This website also gives a little background information on how Aruba came to be and how the island was over powered.

The diveristy in the country Aruba didn't look so wide spread. According to the site it says that the ethinc groups are mixed white/Caribbean Amerindian 80%!a(MISSING)nd the rest of the 20%!i(MISSING)s others. I can see why Aruba doesn't have a variety of race, and that's because Aruba is a very small island and the people who first came there took over. Therefore, the prominent race became white/Caribbean Amerindian, then the rest of the different races in Aruba.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb