3 Lesser-Known Hotel Booking Sites to save lots of on Your Hotel Accommodations


Advertisement
Asia
September 8th 2017
Published: September 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

These are the top three lesser known hotel booking sites where you can get some real savings especially if you are traveling to Asia.



1. Holidaycity.com

Penang or Bangkok. You can often get deals that are less than twenty per cent off even promotional prices at the hotels. For more real cost savings and deals for the next holiday, you can visit them.



2. Excitehotels.com

This is a relatively new hotel booking site which I have recently come across. The only drawback is, their selection of hotels may be limited for certain countries but is otherwise the best hotel booking site where you can get real savings of as high as 75%! (MISSING)



3. Sprice.com

This site allows you to comparison shop for hotels and you can get some deals especially if you can book early as early as thirty days in advance. You can also narrow your search by location to certain landmarks in your holiday destination and by amenities.



Most travelers spend a large bulk of their budget on hotel accommodations. They often have little time to enjoy all the facilities provided by the hotel. You can now get a good night's rest for less in an excellent class resort by booking with these less popular hotel booking sites.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.446s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0962s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb