The Adventures of Flat Stanley Begin


Advertisement
Asia
May 1st 2015
Published: May 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After 36 hours and 20 minutes of travelling and flying on 4 different planes, Flat Stanley has made it to Koh Samui with Aimee and James. Flat Stanley was very popular in all the airports and aeroplanes with everyone asking who he was and what he was doing.

When we arrived in Koh Samui , we got a taxi to our hotel. Our bedroom wasn’t ready so we had to wait but the receptionist could see we were very hot and tired and told us to go sunbathe by the poolside until the room was ready.

We were all very tired and slept for 15 hours in total. Aimee fell asleep on her sun lounger but thankfully had remembered to put on her suncream!

Aimee and James went for a little walk around the village to see what fun things we could find for Flat Stanley to do. Everyone is very friendly in Thailand and were suggesting lots of things for us to do.

Some of the things they suggested for us to do were:


• Elephant Trekking
• Scuba Diving
• Snorkelling
• Thai Massage
• Night Time Market
• Island Hopping


Because we are still a bit tired (even after our 15 hour sleep!!) we decided that we are going to try a Thai Massage, sunbathe, go for a swim in the sea and go to the Night Time Market today.

So until the next time we blog (which we will hopefully get some pictures for!)

Good bye for now!

Love Aimee and Flat Stanley.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb