Beach therapy Ko Samet


Advertisement
Asia
August 27th 2006
Published: September 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Back into familiar teritory arriving in Bangkok and hangin out to get back to the beach - feels like its been a while. First though time to visit Gin and her two frienz for some pumpkin soup and a good chat. After local info set off in next afternoon for Ban Pe to catch a boat to Ko Samet. Little did I know there is a place called Bang Pi and despite asking for Ban Pe to go to Ko Samet guess where the bus was headed. When we started heading into the hills I knew it was time to bail - was an interesting conversation given nobody onboard spoke english. So back to bangkok and got it right the next morning. Even seeing and smelling he sea was great but leaping into the warm clear water at Ko Samet was definite therapy. I moved three times after exploring by motorbike. There's a lot of choice but I settled for a little place beside Tubtim where there is a swimming platform to sleep and meet other travellers on. I was too distracted to take photos till the last morning, which was a bit cloudy - you have to imagine the blue sky and sea.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.089s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb