ON BOARD THE ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINES, LEGEND OF THE SEAS--Monday and Tuesday, April 8 and 9, 2013


Advertisement
Asia
April 9th 2013
Published: April 19th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The next two days, we sailed straight across the Bay of Bengal in the Indian Ocean toward Sri Lanka. We have spotted some dolphins in the water, but no birds, not even gulls.

We have no plans to participate in any activities at this time although many are offered—swimming, rock climbing, watercolors, bingo, crafts, dance classes, etc.

Valerie expects to win at the slots in the casino and I expect to work on the blog and read a lot. She sets her limit at $2 per day and plays one cent and one line, so she certainly won’t lose much. I brought 180 books on my e-reader, so I am sure I will keep myself occupied.

We will definitely continue to eat at the Windjammer buffet for almost all of our meals as there doesn’t seem to be a substantial difference in the quality of food, and you can sample more things. This is especially true of Monday night as it is the Captain’s dinner and the dress is formal in the dinning room and I do mean FORMAL with the men in tux and the ladies in true formals.

So, to recap, we will spend two days eating too much, relaxing, and catching up on our sleep. The pictures are of a few around the ship—more will be added of the ship in other "Days at Sea."


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0549s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb