Singapore leg


Advertisement
Asia
July 5th 2011
Published: July 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Tuesday 14th
We waited at the airport for john (seans old manager) to arrive. We went with johns housemate marcus to boat quay had Mexican and then to a bar and onto a sports bar.
Wednesday 15th
We used the pool at johns place and then went walking around the city. We didn't take a map though and we stumbled on china town not knowing what we were looking at. Later that evening sean and I went on a night safari next to the zoo. We watched men doing a fire dance and then saw an animal show before going on a tram around the park. We also walke part of the grounds and we saw flying squirrels and bats.
Thursday 16th
We walked to china town with the book today. Much more interesting. We ate in lau pa sat a hawker Market full of food stalls it was huge. Later we went to Clarke quay with john and ate tapas and watched some golf.
Friday 17th
We went to little india in the day not very eventful though. Inthe evening it was a heavy one we started in boat quay had kebabs for dinner an washed down our malaria tablets with a jagerbomb which I'm pretty sure your not suppsed to do!all four of us went to the sports bar and the boys bought 2 bottles whiskey. We played Kenya, connect four and darts. John girlfriend jess turned up. Later we went to neverland, by this point the boys were wasted. We got mc d's on the way home.
Saturday 18th
We were all massivley hungover. We wet to marina bay sands and ate in the foodcourt. Sean and I went to the casino and lost 10 Singapore dollars each in succession on roulette. We saw a firework show and a water and light show. We walked over the helix bridge and on the formula one singapore track. We got gorgeous icecream and walked home. 
Sunday 19th
We went to boat quay with etsko. johns other housemate from japan and had English pub lunch! It was fathers day so we bought a payasugo sim but ended up calling from my mobile as it didn't work. Later we went to beer fest it was good din trying new flavoured beers and cider. We started using skype today!
Monday 20th
We went walking to shopping malls, Singapore is covered with them. We went to Somerset street 313 mall. Sean and I wen to the top of the sands for the view of the city which was nice. There is a roof top eternity pool very lush but only for guests if the hotel! We went to raffles hotel but we weren't allowed in there either, not being guests and all. We went for sinner at the hawker Market again and saw boon tat street covered in satay stalls. 
Tuesday 21st
We went via cable car to sentosa island. We saw a larger replica of the merlion a symbol of Singapore and walked around a huge sweet store. We went to the aqarium n I hand fed the stingrays and we saw huge crabs being fed. We also watched a show with sealions and pink dolphins! For our last dinner we went to Clarke quay and ate a brazillian meat buffet where they bring round 10 different typesnof meat including chickens heart ( very rubbery)!     

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb