Bangkok!!!!!


Advertisement
Asia
December 27th 2011
Published: January 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well after a very long journey it was great to finally arrive! Did it in style with a limo taxi from the airport and arrived back in Khao San Road. I know some people hate it but I love arriving back here as it feels like home! After agreeing to go for a "couple of cheeky drinks" I headed home after one too many buckets and woke up to find Stacey trying loads of different doors as she couldn't remember the room number!! Remember meeting this US dude and integrated Stacey into the whole experience by eating cockroaches, frogs and God knows what else.

PS Don't ask her where Stacey had been as she doesn't remember - ha ha!!!

Managed to get tickets for the overnight train which was great as there were no tickets left for any dates after that day. Went for a breakfast of Chang and met up with ? who will now be known as David Arquette and his mate who we had met the previous evening.

Invited them back to our swimming pool - Stacey decided she didn't want to swim but then jumped in with all of her clothes on - having a great time until we realised that we should have checked out as the train was leaving soon. Chucked all of our clothes into our bags and had the mentalist tuk tuk ride to the station - made it with minutes to spare!!

Last time I took an overnight train to Surat Thani you had to smke out of the window but this time round there was a bar carriage. Stacey can fill you in on most of the night - all I remember is random SA guys, karaoke, dancing with a Thai lesbian and losing my expensive sunglasses. Note to oneself yet again - never buy expensive sunglasses!

Also forgot to bring my camera - bloody hell! Oh well - lets try and find some disposables!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.031s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb