DRUM ROLLLLLLL PLEASE........SINGAPOOOOOOOORE!!!!!


Advertisement
Asia
December 21st 2010
Published: December 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Singapore is actually a city that is also its own country, but is on the same land mass as Malaysia. It is one of the cleanest cities in the WORLD, has an unbelievable mix of cultures, food, shopping, buildings, beaches etc. It is the Las Vegas of Asia and has the most unbelievable high end shopping stores EVER!!!! Not to mention 24HR SHOPPING!!!! OMG , it would ACTUALLY play my mom and Kealey out!!!!! I PROMISE. The list continues with the green spaces and architecture. Oh the architecture!! This city had Koop leading me through the city explaining the design details, history and stories behind the giants of the city's skyline. And as we all know money brings very very pretty cars! Some hotels even having complimentry Ferrai's! Singapore is like any major city with its China Town, Little India and so on, so along the way of admiring the architecture and parks we ate. :0) There are so many different restaurants......we had Arabian, Mediteranian, Indian, vegetarian Indian, Japanese......oh the list goes on!

The hostel that we stayed at was in little India, so we saw tons of beautiful women and children in Sari's (the bright colored silk traditional clothing) with their many, many gold bangles, earings and rings, the smell of incents. I swear to god I was Indian in a previous life! The big bright eyes of the children that matched everyones smiles!!! Probably the most incredible culture I have ever been around. Always hanging out in groups strolling down the street, waving to everyone in the shops, chatting and shouting hellos across the street, not to mention how delighted they are to have you come into their shops and restaurants. As you can well imagine a week slipped by super quick!

Next stop.....onto and into Maylasia!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 41; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb