previous photos


Advertisement
Asia
April 14th 2010
Published: April 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

here are a couple of photos from earlier.

first, as promised, "cow in italian restaurant". i am renaming the series "cows in unusual places" to "poor quality photographs of cows in unusual places" as the photos tend to be a bit rushed and therefore not that good.

in this one, you can see that me, tom and rafa have already gone inside the restaurant. we looked at the menu and decided it was too expensive, and then couldn't get out because the cow was in the way. i must stress no-one reacted to the cow being in the restaurant at all. although it then did get rather entertaining. monica took the photograph, and then unknown to her, a person with a dog walked behind her. the cow was afraid of the dog, and quickly about-turned and pretty much leapt out of the way, knocking over a lamp by the menu board on the way out. monica thought that it was her who had scared the cow with the camera, and several people who were around decided it was amusing to let her beleive this for several minutes, advising cows were very afraid of cameras and she must be very careful in future.

when there is a cow in an unusual place, indian people are always way more amused by our reaction to it, than they are by the cow itself...

the second photo is me lisa and monica being glamourous on the beach in arambol.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb