central thailand


Advertisement
Asia
December 7th 2009
Published: December 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

At Kanchanaburi we went to bridge over river kwai, death train and tiger temple, got to stroke bout 6/7 tigers and buffalos n cubs n stuff, got loadsa pics it was really good!!
Then we stayed in a floating house on the river. We met a whole bunch of people n introduced the ring of fire drinking game to em lol, but tht was bad idea coz we had a 6am start the next day lol we all trekked throu a rainforest to these amazing waterfalls - there was 7 and the each one was harder to get to, i did alot of rock climbin on my hands and knees lol which slowed rich down lol, plus we were wearing poxy flip flops which wernt the best idea !! But got to swim in waterfalls !

Then we travelled with 4 of the people we met to Ayutthya, jus looked at some more temples saw an elephant show got to touch one!! and went to a balloon festival they had massive great danes at the hotel they were mental lol n tht was the nicest place we stayed so far. This morning we took train to Lopburi, but we in a hotel thts miles frm anything so we chilled for that day. The second day we did the whole place in half a day, saw loadsa monkeys just running round the streets...to kill some time rich attemped to teach me how to read a map!! Not quite there just yet.
Tonight we catch a night train to chiang mai to stay in jungle with 3 diff tribes - the mosquitos gunna love me !!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb