what is the point of "auto-save" if it doesn't automatically auto save? whats the point?


Advertisement
Asia
August 28th 2009
Published: August 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

As we know the world is full of idiots. Icluding the people who designed this website and the people who designed the windows/internet interface i am using on this computer. Becuase of these idiots the blog I just wrote has been deleted.

anyway it wasn't very interesting. All I was saying was that I have very little to say.

bullet points:

- i went to carrefour with John.
- I went to down-town Wuchang with Will who is a new english teacher who arrived yesterday.

If anyone has any questions then please ask?

Also, if anyone wants to inform me of what are people's correct emails then i would be most happy.

I will get some photos up here soon. But dont expect anything good for a long long LONG time. I need to buy a computer and so on and so forth.

Thanks, Rob.







Advertisement



28th August 2009

Hello Rob :) Autosave works enough of the time to make it worth having. It is not however designed to replace backing up your data. With all editors including the TravelBlog one, you should ALWAYS back up frequently while typing a lengthy doccuments. Otherwise you risk losing your data. Mel TravelBlog Moderator.
7th September 2009

Haha, you got told off by the TravelBlog Moderator! You'd better apologise or she'll change your text into admitting you are gay

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb