Thailand, the land of Smiles


Advertisement
Asia
August 7th 2009
Published: August 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

That was my first visit to Thailand along with my friends saeed and Ali. the initial image of Thailand was not that good as we heard alot about Thailand as sex market, prostitutes and pimps. but visiting Bangkok, pattaya, jomtien was like a good fun and there were alot of things to do. we did trekking, swimming, boating and surfing.

it was raining season but quiet nice to move around. meeting foreign tourists was a wonderful experience.

we went to Koh larn after hiring the boat from Pattaya, spent the whole day on white sand beach that looks amazing. went to walking street in Patayya where there were alot of discos and night clubs.

did shopping after coming back to Bangkok and our 6 days trip came to an end and time passed so quickly that we did not able to see so many things.

now got a good idea how to plan things earlier saving time and money and shall go back again next summer. this time we will visit phuket, phi phi islands, james bond island, rainforest and try to visit Malaysia at the end of the tour.








Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb