Help Route 1 or route 2


Advertisement
Asia
July 15th 2009
Published: July 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I fly to bangkok on the 28th october and have a return flight on 20th febuary, in that time i want to travel thailand, laos, vienam cambodia and make a 2 week trip to bali.

my route would be easier but i want to spend xmas and new year on koh samui meaning traveling the southern islands of thailand half way through my trip. also i beleive bali is goin to be dryer in november than the other months i am there so:

option 1 is:

arrive n bangkok and spend a few nights there before flying to bali for 2 weeks.

then once back in bangkok make my way through cambodia, via siem reap and phnom penh. and into vientnam to ho chi minh city. then traverling back to bangkok (via air, cheaper to fly to bankok then to phuket, rather then direct to phuket) and onto the southern islands (phuket, koh samui) for xmas and newyear.

after the islands i would travel north to chaing mai and cross into laos to travel the north (luang prabang, vang vien & vientiane) then into vietnamn again to hanoi and halong bay. then fly to bangkok to catch my flight home.

option 2:

arrive i bangkok and head north to chain mai, into laos and then onto hanoi.

fly back to bangkok and head south to the islands for zmas and newyear.

travel back to bangkok and travel to cambodia and ho chi minh city

back to bangkok (again) and catch a flight to bali for 2 weeks beofore returning home.

what do you think is the best option?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb