Kajuraho-Kamasutra


Advertisement
Asia
July 1st 2009
Published: July 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

I arrive safely but delayed 3 hours as train from Varanasi was late. From Varanasi I travelled to Satna by train 9 hours and then I took a bus to Kajuraho-crazy stuff going on in the buses,wow! I must say that every single day since I have been in India there few 'WOWs' going on! Food, colours, spices, fabrics are amazing!!!!!!!Love it so much!!

Journey by train was ok, I think I got use to this madness after previous travel from Mumbai to Varnassi in sleeper class!Yea

Ok, so in the bus was mad a bit as the bus tickets collector or kind of the escort of the bus stuffed all bus with people: 7 travellers, local people,famillies, crying children,old people... my mind was completely confused when one guy with a seriuos hip deformation climbed on his hands (as was not able to use legs at all) to the bus with his familly and then one awfull looking older guy was crashing my knees by his ass ( was just standing next to my seat and supporting his balance on my legs). Well, I survived;-)))

And then in the bus - last stop before kajuraho- new guys came in - the foreigners hunters!! this motherfuckers (sorry but have no patience for them now) are just treating you as an idiot, bag with gold,dollars,pounds,rupies or whatever you can give them, these guys are using such a well developed manipulation technics that I am amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it works - can you imagine that it works? I ended up with one guy and he does not leave me even for one sec! I have a room for 50 rupies, had a trip already which he said is for free because I am his new friend and he likes Polish people ( he indeed showed me a letter in polish from a lady). I have asked him few times already if this is a new trick and if am I going to be surpriced finally with something? I will def. will let you know when I leave Kajuraho which is goin to happen tomorrow-direction Agra. Unfortunatly I am not taking a night transport because I would be in Agra at 2.30 at night and I do not like it, so I decided to travel durinmg a day for a change.

I really would like to meet some local people and be freinds with them but I am doubting if that's possible at all? People who you think are nice they jump out with an amazing offer or they want to introduce you to the uncle who owes a shop with the best stuff ever and is going to give you the best offer on this planet as you are a friend! It is very very exhousting when you come out from the train, bus or just walk and few gyus run after you!! If I punch then one day - do not be surpriced;-))))))))

So Kamasutra temples...................................... well nice! Ok yes I am a bit disapointed, I think I expected too much orgies and hot stuff going on, on these walls. I think I have been maybe missing my Sweetheart too much what coused these wild ideas;-))) However it is 100% worth to see , I made many cool photos an have already ideas what to do with it.




Take care if anyone read it at all.
;-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb